— Your privacy is critically important to us.
Boulder Sand And Gravel is located at:
Boulder Sand And Gravel
4090 W Hacienda Ave Ste 100
- Website Visitors
- Like most website operators, Boulder Sand And Gravel collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Boulder Sand And Gravel’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to understand better how Boulder Sand And Gravel’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Boulder Sand And Gravel may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- Boulder Sand And Gravel also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://bouldersandandgravel.com/ blog posts. Boulder Sand And Gravel only disclose logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
- Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
- Individual visitors to Boulder Sand And Gravel’s websites choose to interact with Boulder Sand And Gravel in ways that require Boulder Sand And Gravel to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Boulder Sand And Gravel collects depend on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://bouldersandandgravel.com/ to provide a username and email address.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Links To External Sites
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites, products, or services.
- Aggregated Statistics
- Boulder Sand And Gravel may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Boulder Sand And Gravel may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Boulder Sand And Gravel does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- Affiliate Disclosure
- This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
- To enrich and perfect your online experience, Boulder Sand And Gravel uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising, and store your preferences on your computer.
- Those who engage in transactions with Boulder Sand And Gravel – by purchasing Boulder Sand And Gravel’s services or products are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Boulder Sand And Gravel collect such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Boulder Sand And Gravel. Boulder Sand And Gravel does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- Business Transfers
- If Boulder Sand And Gravel, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Boulder Sand And Gravel goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that are transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of Boulder Sand And Gravel may continue to use your personal information as outlined in this policy.